Sint Antonius Foundation Projects (SAS-P) provides financial support to initiatives with a proven and cost-effective approach to improving education, healthcare, and decent housing for people living in extreme poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Sint Antonius Foundation Projects (SAS-P) does not review unsolicited applications. For more information, please get in touch with Suzanne van der Velden, the General Manager of the foundation. Due to the large volume of emails, it is not always possible for our employees to respond (quickly) to messages. SAS-P may seek confidential advice from third parties regarding a submitted application, applicant, or partner.
If your organization has been invited to apply, the foundation will inform you about the process. When selecting initiatives, SAS-P uses the following criteria, among others:
- The applicant has crystal clear goals in mind and a strategy to achieve those goals
- Funding from SAS-P is necessary for the incubation, growth, or transition to scale of the initiative.
- The applicant can demonstrate the added value of the initiative through incontrovertible evidence.
- The initiative improves access and quality of education, health care, and/or decent housing for people in extreme poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The initiative and the applicant are highly cost-effective.
- The applicant can demonstrate that they have the capacity, background, and position to replicate and scale the initiative to the addressable target group or market.
- The applicant is financially healthy and has at least three audited annual accounts and auditor’s reports.
- Preference is given to African-led and rooted initiatives.
General manager (contact person)
Suzanne van der Velden
- M. Schneiders, chairperson
- F. Hei, secretary
- A. Keizer, treasurer
- H. van Stokkom
- P. Compernolle
- T. Schopman